Spring 2022 Internship
Black River Entertainment
Thank you for your interest in an internship with Black River Entertainment! We are very excited to find our next group of interns! If you are interested in interning with us during the upcoming Spring 2022 semester, please send your updated résumé and cover letter by end of day Monday, November 29th . **To be eligible to apply, it is required that you receive college credit for this internship and that you can commit to 200 hours total during the semester.
We have internships available in the following departments: Marketing/Creative, Radio Promotion, and Publishing.
- Maintain/update artist marketing plans and timelines
- Assist in developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Transcribe creative content
- Production assistant on sight for in town photo/video shoots (schedule allowing)
- Pre-production planning
- Proofreading all creative assets
- Updating & maintaining digital documents to keep team informed of adds and conversions as they happen, ticketing lists for shows, department mailing and email list
- Prepping meeting notes for weekly meetings
- Tracking song performance and artist social media activities
- Working closely with the promotions staff on developing and implementing different promotions for artist roster
- Managing swag closet and mailings
- Placing and picking up Monday lunches
- Assisting regionals and coordinator with any needs they may have
- Will need to be highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Must be available to work on Mondays
- Must be able to work in the office
- Input songs in database
- Transcribe lyrics with meticulous detail
- Greeting all writers and guests into the Publishing Department
- Various special projects
In your cover letter, please include/answer the following:
- Is this internship for college credit?
- Are you available through the end of the semester?
- Which department are you most interested in and why?
- What are you hoping to gain from this internship?
- What makes you uniquely qualified to intern at Black River Entertainment?
To be considered for an internship, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
**Note: Our internships are capped at 200 hours total for the semester. Our interns receive a $10/hr stipend maxed at 200 hours.
ABOUT BLACK RIVER ENTERTAINMENT:
Underneath the Black River Entertainment umbrella is a family of record labels, a management company, a multi-GRAMMY award-winning publishing company, and state-of-the-art recording studios.
Black River Records, Black River Americana, and Black River Christian make up the family of record labels. The combined roster of artists includes Kelsea Ballerini, Ray Fulcher, Hannah Kerr, Pryor & Lee, Matty Mullins, Josiah Siska, MaRynn Taylor, Josh Wilson, and Wildfire Worship Collective. Black River Records is also home to the 6-time GRAMMY award-winner and 3-time Country Music Association Male Vocalist of the Year, Ronnie Milsap.
Thrive Management provides artist management services within Black River Christian.
Black River Publishing is home to many talented and award-winning songwriters, including Black River recording artists: Hannah Kerr, Pryor & Lee, Josiah Siska, MaRynn Taylor, and Josh Wilson; artist/songwriter Anna Vaus; songwriter/producers: Bobby Huff, Blake Ruby, Dan Wilson, Jason Earley and GRAMMY award-winning Josh Kerr. Additionally, Black River's catalogs include hit-songwriter/Black River Recording artist Kelsea Ballerini; artist/songwriter Abby Anderson; hit songwriters/producers Doug Johnson, Forest Glen Whitehead, and GRAMMY award-winning songwriter Josh Osborne. For more information about Black River Publishing, please visit www.blackriverent.com/publishing and follow them on Instagram.
Owned and operated by Black River Entertainment, the historic Sound Stage and Ronnie's Place studios are located on Nashville's famous Music Row. These studios have set the standard that legendary artists/musicians/producers have appreciated since the late 1960s. Artists from multiple genres have cut hits in these studios, including Kelsea Ballerini, Lee Brice, Garth Brooks, Johnny Cash, Alice Cooper, Rodney Crowell, Casting Crowns, 50 Cent, Vince Gill, Emmylou Harris, Sam Hunt, KC and The Sunshine Band, Korn, Miranda Lambert, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Big Town, Reba McEntire, Tim McGraw, Craig Morgan, Kacey Musgraves, PHISH, Kid Rock, Darius Rucker, George Strait, Taylor Swift, The Cadillac Three, Shania Twain, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Chris Young and more.
Part of the Pegula Sports & Entertainment company portfolio, which includes the NFL's Buffalo Bills, NHL's Buffalo Sabres, AHL's Rochester Americans, NLL's Buffalo Bandits, and Rochester Knighthawks, LECOM Harborcenter, Buffalo Marriott at LECOM Harborcenter, ADPRO Sports, KeyBank Center, and New Era Field, Black River Entertainment and its Nashville, TN based entities.