If you're interested in using a Black River composition, please submit a quote request form with the appropriate information as described in more detail below. Licensing fees and rates will differ for each type of request. Please note that a license cannot be guaranteed in each case.

Mechanical License

A Mechanical Use License is needed if you want to record and distribute a Black River composition on either a physical album (such as a CD) or via digital delivery. If you're interested in obtaining a Mechanical License, please fill out the Mechanical License request form.

Mechanical License Request Form

Synchronization License

A synchronization license is needed to synchronize music with a video image. This includes using a Black River master or composition in Film, TV, Commercials, Video/DVD, Videogames, Trailers/Promos, etc. If you're interested in obtaining a Synchronization License, please fill out the Synchronization License quote request form.

Synchronization License Quote Form